MOSSA GO FAQ
- HOW DO I GET MY MOSSA GO LOGIN?
A welcome email will be sent with your username and password. The email address that MOSSA has on file is where the welcome email will be sent. Be sure to check your spam folder for the email. If you would like to change the email address MOSSA has on file, please fill out an account update from our website. If you did not get the welcome email, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW DO I ACCESS MOSSA GO?
You can access MOSSA GO through a web browser, a smartphone or tablet using the MOSSA GO app, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
- HOW DO I GET MY MUSIC?
You will receive a separate email from MOSSA to get an access code to download your music from mossamusic.net. You will be able to upload your music into iTunes or Google Play Music. NOTE: You will see the music on MOSSA GO, but it is unstable on the app; the app is in development to fix this bug.Therefore, you should only use music downloaded from mossamusic.net.
- CAN I CREATE A PLAYLIST IN THE APP FOR MY MUSIC?
Once development is complete, yes.
- HOW MUCH SPACE DO I NEED ON MY SMARTPHONE TO USE THE APP?
The mobile app takes up approximately 39 MB of space. When you download the release to the MOSSA GO app on your device, one 60-minute workout (Program Notes, Music, Video, and Education) takes up approximately 3gb of space.
- WILL I NEED WI-FI AT MY FACILITY OR WILL I HAVE TO USE MY DATA TO PLAY MY MUSIC
At this time, you will be downloading music from mossamusic.net to play on your device via iTunes or GooglePlay. So, you will not need Wi-Fi.
- HOW WILL I ACCESS MY PROGRAM NOTES?
The Program Notes are available on MOSSA GO. You can download them to your computer from the website and print them if you like. You can also save them from the app to your smartphone for easy reference and/or print.
- IS THE PRICE OF THE RELEASE STAYING THE SAME?
The price per release will remain the same at $36 USD. We are excited to launch MOSSA GO to bring instructors their Quarterly Education releases digitally, in a more convenient, more environmentally friendly, and more feature-rich platform. While the costs of the physical product have decreased slightly (no more plastic DVD shells, no printed program notes, and no shipping costs) the overall costs of video production, post-production, and music licensing continue to increase each year. Additionally, the video platform, the new MOSSA GO mobile app (Android and iOS), digital music licensing fees, and recurring bandwidth charges are all additional expenses that we are investing in to ensure that instructors receive their resources (music, programming, and education) through a more convenient delivery system at the same great value.
- CAN WE STILL GET PHYSICAL RELEASES?
We do not have plans to create a physical product. In order to keep up with the demands of new technology and the lack of demand and availability of CD players and DVD players, we are investing heavily in MOSSA GO as the sole delivery mechanism for instructor quarterly programming and education.
- CAN YOU MIX AND MATCH OLD RELEASES WITH THE NEW ONES IN THE APP?
For the JUL20 release, since you will be downloading music from mossamusic.net, you will be able to mix and match with previous releases. Once music is available on MOSSA GO, you will not be able to mix new music with music from previous releases. You will, however, be able to create playlists from music in the app, which will grow over time.
- DOES THE MOSSA GO APP ALLOW US TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC DIRECTLY TO OUR DEVICE TO PLAY ON ITUNES OR GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC WHEN TEACHING A CLASS?
No. For the JUL20 release, you will be downloading music from mossamusic.net to play on iTunes or Google Play Music.
- I LOST MY MUSIC CODE OR IT’S NOT WORKING, HOW DO I GET ANOTHER ONE?
Send an email to email@example.com to get your code or have another one sent.
- IF I GO OFF AUTOSHIP FOR A PROGRAM WILL I STILL HAVE ACCESS TO RELEASES I PURCHASED?
If you are no longer on Autoship, you will not be able to access the program resources in your MOSSA GO app. When you re-enroll in Autoship and become active for that program again, the releases that were previously available to you will be on MOSSA GO.
- CAN I JUST STREAM THE VIDEO OR MUSIC OR DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT TO MY DEVICE?
MOSSA highly recommends that you download to the app to avoid disruption in playback due to poor Wi-Fi or cellular service.
- CAN I BURN THE WORKOUTS ONTO A CD/DVD?
No, you will not be able to burn a DVD of the workouts.
- HOW MANY DEVICES CAN I HAVE REGISTERED FOR MOSSA GO?
You can have up to 5 devices registered.
- WHAT WEB BROWSER DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR VIEWING MOSSA GO?
Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- IF WE HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING MOSSA GO, WHO SHOULD WE EMAIL?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org.